How to import the input dataset within the Galaxy instance ?
Explain what is a Galaxy Dataset Collection ?
At the end of the course, you will be able to import your dataset.
List of softwares :
- Cyberduck (or WinSCP or Filezilla)
Import your data is the first step in an analysis but is not so trivial.
- Import the "Raw" data in "DataSet Collection
- Import the SampleMetadata Sheet
- How to use those data in the First steps
Uploading dataset within Galaxy isn't so complicated. Upstream, it's necessary to well describe the experimental plan in the sampleMetadata.
- Enis Afgan, Dannon Baker, Bérénice Batut, Marius van den Beek, Dave Bouvier, Martin Čech, John Chilton, Dave Clements, Nate Coraor, Björn Grüning, Aysam Guerler, Jennifer Hillman-Jackson, Vahid Jalili, Helena Rasche, Nicola Soranzo, Jeremy Goecks, James Taylor, Anton Nekrutenko, and Daniel Blankenberg. The Galaxy platform for accessible, reproducible and collaborative biomedical analyses: 2018 update, Nucleic Acids Research, Volume 46, Issue W1, 2 July 2018, Pages W537–W544, doi:10.1093/nar/gky379